November 2017 workload for industrial concrete flooring contractors Level Best Concrete Flooring
With 17 live projects currently on site and 19 operatives, plus 2 separate sub – contracting companies on board, Level best are running at their optimum capacity for the month of November 2017.
Whilst the Floor Renovation System works continue in the distribution warehouse refurbishment in Pineham, Northamptonshire, the concreting teams are working on the following projects:
- Warehouse concrete floor slab and mezzanine concrete slabs in Retford on behalf of the Ikon Group
- Concrete floor slabs for a new Lidl Store in Hornchurch near Romford, North London
- Concrete floor repairs for warehouse in Doncaster
- High tolerance warehouse concrete floor slab in Melton Mowbray
- Concrete floor removal and replacement project on behalf of Fedex in Bedford. The concrete yard replacement works involve both night and evenings to work within the access restrictions.
- External yard replacement in Leicestershire
- Internal warehouse concrete floor slab, Suttons Business Park, Reading
Level Best are currently tendering for new cast insitu concrete floor slabs in Nottingham, Lincoln, Reigate, Middlesborough and Penrith amongst many other concrete flooring projects. If you have an enquiry for the concrete floor estimating team, then please call us on 01405 819199 or simply email email@example.com