Industrial concrete flooring contractors workload for May 2018
May 2018 looks to be a good month again for Level Best Concrete Flooring. With new customers coming on board and adding to existing clients, we see a steady and manageable increase in our workload. For suppliers interested in supplying our new contracts, please see a brief list itemised below showing what is in store for the concrete flooring contractor.
- Removal and replacement of an existing warehouse concrete floor slab at Butterly Industrial Estate, Dartford, Kent
- External concrete hardstandings for a new distribution warehouse in Reading, Berkshire
- Warehouse concrete floor slab incorporating a light grey dry shake topping in Market Weighton, East Yorkshire
- Dramix steel fibre reinforced jointless cast insitu Combislab for warehouse and wash bay in Eggborough, near Goole, East Yorkshire
- External concrete floor slabs at Croda Chemicals, Clough Road, Hull, East Yorkshire
- We are also carrying out concrete floor repairs in Chiswick, Kirkstall in Leeds, Bedford and Old Dalby near Leicester.
We have other concrete floors to carry out in May throughout the country but this gives you a flavour of what is going in within Level Best Concrete Flooring and the types of concrete flooring contracts we carry out. Should you be interested in finding out further information on any of the above projects or perhaps you are have a concrete flooring scheme of your own you would like Level Best to look at, then please call 01405 819199 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org