Level Best Concrete Flooring show there true versatility within the concrete flooring world in the month of June by carrying out various different types of industrial concrete flooring contracts throughout the country.
A brief overview of the contracts being carried out in June 2018 by Level Best Concrete Flooring are itemised below:
- Concrete floor grinding of an existing warehouse floor slab in Beckton, London
- Floor Renovation System to two existing industrial units in Goole, East Yorkshire.
- External concrete removal and replacement to an external yard at a distribution centre in Dartford, Kent
- Industrial warehouse floor cleaning to a large industrial unit in Daventry, Northamptonshire
- New cast insitu concrete floor slab for a builders merchants in Consett, County Durham
- Industrial concrete floor slab for a new warehouse in Dagenham, London
- Concrete floor slab for a new industrial unit on a speculative development in Melton Mowbray
- External concrete yard removal and replacement in Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Concrete floor repairs in Holme On Spalding Moor, York