Industrial concrete flooring contractors workload for February 2019
Level Best Concrete Flooring continue to work around the clock renovating existing warehouse concrete floors and designing and constructing new floor slabs. Please see a brief list below of some of the concrete flooring contracts we are carrying out around the country in February:
- Sub base levelling with laser controlled sub base leveller in Hull for a new 22,000m2 distribution centre extension
- Concrete floor slab removal and replacement project, Prologis Wellingborough warehouse
- Design and construction of a new cast insitu concrete floor slab in Birmingham
- Concrete floor slab for new waste recycling centre in Pollington, Goole, East Yorkshire
- Concrete floor slabs for 7 number speculative industrial units in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
The recent Floor Renovation System warehouse project in Tamworth, Staffordshire has literally finished with one day to spare on the programme. Look out for more information on the Tamworth warehouse project including drone footage on the case studies section of the Level Best website.
Whilst the above concrete floor renovation project was being carried out the Level Best floor renovation team has been working with a day shift and night shift 6 days a week carrying out the warehouse refurbishment in Rugby, Warwickshire.
Despite Level Best Concrete Flooring being extremely busy we are always happy to assist and discuss new projects with you and attempt to fit them into our schedule where possible. Please feel free to contact us on 01405 819199 or email email@example.com