Major warehouse floor cleaning and renovation project in Kettering reaches a close
This major floor refurbishment project in Kettering, Northamptonshire has taken 5 months to carry out the full Level Best scope of works to enhance the aesthetics and structural longevity of the 350,000 square foot of warehousing space.
- A massive 600 linear metres of floor joints were replaced with a brand new structural floor joint repair system
- 1.8 kilometres of remaining joint were cleaned and sealed.
- The 35,000m2 of floor area was cleaned and polished using the 6 stage polishing system
- 12,000 linear metres of line marking removed without damaging the floor surface using the new line marking and floor paint removing systems that Level Best Concrete Flooring provide for clients and warehouse operators.
- 6,000 racking bolts were removed and cored out with subsequent filling of colour matched structural resin topping and left perfectly level with the rest of the floor slabs.
- Floor repairs from various different intrusions were carried out throughout the warehouse, always with a consideration for aesthetics and structural strength to allow the client to re let the building and new tenant to operate within successfully.
For more information on the floor renovation and refurbishment systems that Level Best Concrete Flooring has carried out on the warehouse project in Kettering or indeed if you have a warehouse yourself that requires some kind of repair works, then please feel free to contact one of the floor surveying team members on 01405 819199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .