Yorkshire-based industrial concrete flooring contract Level Best Concrete Flooring specialise in the design and construction of steel fibre reinforced industrial warehouse concrete floor slabs. Level Best’s in-house engineering experience and expertise allows the industrial concrete flooring contractor to showcase an all-encompassing service – starting at conception stage and moving through the preliminary and final design stages and completes with the construction of high-tolerance steel fibre reinforced industrial concrete floor slabs.
Level Best have the capacity to design and construct both pile-supported and ground-bearing steel fibre reinforced slabs. With the following contracts to be completed by Level Best in the coming months:
- Jointless steel fibre reinforced warehouse floor supported on pre-cast piles in Beverley, East Yorkshire
- Jointless steel fibre reinforced industrial suspended floor slabs in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- Steel fibre reinforced overlay slabs as part of a factory extension in New Holland, North Lincolnshire
- Jointless steel fibre and mesh reinforced ground-bearing combi-slabs in Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Fully-restrained steel fibre and mesh reinforced factory floor combi-slabs in Paignton, Devon
- Jointless steel fibre reinforced warehouse floor supported on piles in Swinderby, Lincolnshire
- Jointless steel fibre reinforced slab for waste transfer facility in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, North-East
To understand more about Level Best’s all-encompassing industrial concrete floor slab design and construction services, or if you have a steel fibre reinforced tender or enquiry, email through to email@example.com or ask to speak to one of Level Best’s steel fibre reinforced concrete specialists at 01405 819199.