Yorkshire-based Level Best Concrete Flooring will be carrying out a number of industrial projects heading into the final quarter of the year.
The following projects all fall into Level Best’s specialism in the medium-sized and multi-use warehouse markets, where the industrial contractor has really developed a strong reputation.
- 2,000m² cold store and freezer floor slabs Newton Abbot, Devon – Design and build of high-tolerance specialist slabs utilising a combination of modern laser screed, traditional hand lay and mobile concrete pumping techniques.
- 5,500m² single warehouse facility Long Eaton, Derbyshire – Existing industrial unit overlay slab including the building of a 300mm deep subgrade and subbase, load-transfer drilling and dowelling into existing adjacent slabs and laser screed installation of FM2 warehouse slabs.
- 3,000m² multi-unit development in Hull, East-Yorkshire – Design and construction of internal powerfloat and sealed multi-use light industrial and retail slabs for speculative development in East Yorkshire.
- 5,200m² extension in Luton, Bedfordshire – Design and installation of internal warehouse slabs utilising laser screed technology to install slabs alongside sawn induced saw cutting and innovative instant joint sealant solution.
- 2,000m² self-storage project in Morden, London – Design and installation of suspended jointless steel fibre slabs involving fibre-suppressing dry-shake application and waterproof ready-mixed concrete.
On all the above projects Level Best Concrete Flooring will be demonstrating their all-encompassing design and build services. The industrial projects all commence with initial upfront design input before moving onto site where Level Best carry out the final subbase regulating works, steel joint and column isolation installation, laser screed installation of slabs and final powerfloat finishing involving dust-proofing sealing.