Yorkshire-based Level Best continue to invest in the latest innovative construction industry plant, machinery and software – proving the company’s constant strive to be the industry leaders when it comes to innovation in concrete flooring.
The Chime health and safety software app will provide the industrial concrete flooring contractor with the following onsite health and safety benefits. This software will provide a more user-friendly service to Level Best’s clients whilst improving the company’s already strong health and safety performance.
- Issuing of job packs to Site teams throughout the UK including production detailing, Mix Designs and other job info.
- Electronic access for Level Best’s onsite operatives to sign onto the RAMS, CoSHH Assessments and HAVS Assessments.
- Additional features for site supervisors to upload any near misses on site and any site notes along with images.
- Machine Operators will also be able to complete all Machine Daily Check sheets/Lifting Plans electronically.
- Easy access to any Paperwork they may need to show on-site e.g. Machine Certs, Lifting Certs, All CSCS Cards and Certs etc.
- Reduced traditional printing reducing carbon footprint.
The new app software will ensure Level Best are at the forefront of health and safety performance on all of their sites throughout the UK and Channel Islands. At anyone time Level Best can be servicing around 10 different sites, ranging from the North East to Yorkshire, the West Midlands and London. This new innovative software will ensure all the correct health and safety information is available at all times.