Yorkshire-based Level Best Concrete Flooring have a variety of specialist industrial concrete flooring projects coming up throughout the month of November. These projects will range in type and specification but all generally fall in the medium sized mixed use industrial sectors.
- Internal laser screed concrete flooring for speculative development in Droitwich, Worcestershire
- Traditional internal concrete flooring for new build builders merchants in Carlisle, Cumbria
- Design and build industrial concrete flooring for speculative units at Doncaster-Sheffield Airport, South Yorkshire
- Suspended steel fibre reinforced jointless floors in Morden, London incorporating a fibre suppressing dry shake topping for new self-storage facility
- Laser screed concrete flooring in Sleaford, Lincolnshire for new development for repeat client and contractor
- Laser screed and powerfloat concrete flooring for mixed-use agricultural and commercial until in Wynyard, County Durham
- Self-storage internal concrete flooring utilising concrete pumping techniques in Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
- Internal high-tolerance laser screed concrete flooring in Tamworth, West Midlands as part of client fit-out process
All the above projects will be carried out by Level Best’s various in-house concrete flooring teams. The initial design of the slabs is coordinated by Level Best’s technical representatives in conjunction with the subsequent specialist industrial concrete floor installation.
Please keep revisiting the website for further updates on the various specialist projects above.