October 2018 concrete flooring workload for Level Best Concrete Flooring
The current boom in the economy for new warehousing is really helping the construction industry as a whole and Level Best Concrete Flooring are benefiting immensely from the upturn in the market place. Level Best Concrete Flooring are now commencing the busiest quarter since the company’s inception and management structures within each team have been put into place. Some of the projects that Level Best are carrying out in October 2018 are listed below and should you wish the opportunity to discuss with us further then please feel free to contact our head office:
New warehouse extension, Wellington Road, Burton on Trent, Derbyshire
- Concrete flooring for new hangar, visitors terminal and workshop at Walney Island, near Barrow Upon Furniss.
- New Helipad helicopter base, located at Hull Royal Infirmary, Hull, East Yorkshire
- Internal warehouse concrete floor slab with adjoining external floors in York, North Yorkshire
- Cast insitu ground bearing concrete floor slabs in Middlesborough
- Major contract win for the Floor Renovation team on a project in Rugby, Warwickshire. Level Best will be carrying out the removal and repair of 60,000 number racking bolt holes, 4,00 linear metres of concrete grinding, thousands of square metres of concrete polishing, removal of 12,000 linear metres of line marking and lots of other different types of warehouse concrete floor repairs. The warehouse renovation contract will take Level Best Concrete Flooring over 5 months from start to finish and should be completed in March 2019.
- Laser controlled sub base levelling of final stone trimming layer in Derby.
- External concrete floor slabs in Didcot, Oxfordshire
We will endeavour to keep the website updated with ongoing progress on our forthcoming projects at Level Best Concrete Flooring and welcome the opportunity to discuss new concrete flooring schemes and floor renovation jobs with both new and existing clients. If you would like to contact one of our concrete flooring estimators either by telephone on 01405 819199 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org then please contact us and we will always try and offer you the best concrete flooring solution