Career opportunity with industrial concrete flooring contractors, Level Best Concrete Flooring
Level Best is an industrial flooring contractor with ambition based at Swinefleet, near Goole. We are determined to give our customers the best quotes, the best floors and the best service and due to rapid expansion require an assistant estimator to help in the production of accurate tender submissions, and to carry out associated administrative tasks.
The following qualifications, personal qualities and experience are preferred but not essential as training, support and opportunities to develop will be given to the right applicant.
Desirable Personal Qualities and Experience
- the ability to work methodically, accurately, analytically and to tight deadlines
- drive and initiative
- excellent interpersonal, IT and maths skills
- prior similar experience
- an interest in the construction industry
- the ability to prioritise work and manage a number of tasks concurrently.
Qualifications and Skills
- GCSE English, Maths and Information Technology equivalent to grade C or above.
- A full driving licence
Responsibilities and Duties
- to develop an understanding of the systems, products and services in order to quote projects accurately
- to liase with suppliers to obtain prices.
- to contact clients to discuss enquiries and quotations where required
- to log enquiries on an excel database, maintaining and updating when necessary.
- to estimate and check enquiries.
- to read and understand technical drawings
- to prepare documents, raise jobs and file
Salary – dependent on experience
Hours – 40 hours per week
Apply by email to Karen Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15.2.2019.