Concrete flooring contractors workload for June 2019
Level Best Concrete Flooring the industrial concrete flooring contractors based in Yorkshire has all five teams of operatives extremely busy and productive for the month of June 2019.
New concrete floors both internal and external are being carried out throughout the country and itemised below is a brief description of some of the concrete flooring contracts to be executed in June.
- Steel fibre reinforced jointless concrete floor slab for new production facility in Bourne, South Lincolnshire
- Warehouse concrete floor slabs in Ripon, North Yorkshire with new Somero laser screed
- Laser controlled sub base levelling in Basildon, Essex
- Warehouse concrete floors with coloured dry shake topping and surface hardener
- Floor renovation project in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire
- Warehouse Floor Renovation System carried out on existing premises in Neasden, Wembley, London
- Warehouse floor cleaning and re sealing in York, North Yorkshire
- External concrete hardstandings for new speculative units in Tamworth, Staffordshire
- Warehouse concrete floor slab along with external yard at Sherburn In Elmet, near Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Laser screed concrete flooring for steel fibre reinforced floor slab at new carpet warehouse in Wath On Dearne, South Yorkshire
We are carrying out other concrete flooring projects in June as well as the schemes above. If you would like to tender for the supply of materials please contact the office and speak to our Buyer Karen or e mail email@example.com
Should you require further details on the wide variety of concrete flooring services we can provide you, then please ask to speak to one of our estimating team and or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org