Concrete flooring contractors workload for July 2019
Level Best Concrete Flooring are at maximum capacity for July with record order books to date. Approximately 4,800m3 of concrete will be laid by the concrete contractors during July in conjunction with the floor cleaning and Floor renovation System projects working concurrently. A brief list of concrete flooring projects we are carrying out in July are listed below:
- Industrial warehouse concrete floor slab, Lincoln
- Internal concrete floor slab for speculative warehouse development in Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Concrete floor slab for new warehouse in Hull, East Yorkshire
- Steel fibre jointless reinforced ground bearing cast insitu concrete floor slab in Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Design & Build concrete floor slab in Neasden, Wembley
- Floor Renovation System projects in Birmingham, Wimbledon and Wembley.
- External concrete floor slabs in Enfield, London
- Sub base levelling in Wath Upon Dearne, Dunstable, Basildon and Gateshead using laser controlled sub base leveller.
- Warehouse floor repairs in Wolverhampton, including renovating the existing floors, repairing floor joints, crack repairs and racking bolt fixings
- Laser screed hire in Inverness, Gateshead and Basildon
For all suppliers wishing to tender for the supply of materials please contact our buyer firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require more details on any of the above project please contact Matt@levelbestconcreteflooring.co.uk