October workload for industrial concrete flooring contractors
Level Best Concrete Flooring has now their largest order book to date and go into the month of October busier than ever. With 24 days of slab casting pours as well as two floor cleaning and polishing contracts running consecutively Level Best teams will continue to be busy throughout the nation.
The design and construct side of the concrete flooring business are constantly turning out drawings and designs in order to keep up with demand.
Level Best are carrying out concrete flooring contracts in the following projects listed below;
• Design and build concrete floor in Swindon, Wiltshire
• Design and Build concrete floor slab extension in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
• Laser controlled sub bad levelling in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
• Warehouse floor repairs in Wolverhampton
• Floor cleaning and polishing in Ely, Cambridgeshire
• Floor Renovation System in Minworth, Birmingham
• Floor slab removal and replacement at Daventry International Railfreight Terminal, Northamptonshire
For more details on the industrial concrete flooring contractors workload and concrete flooring services please feel free to call us on 01405 819199 or e mail email@example.com