Level Best Concrete Flooring are carrying out numerous concrete flooring projects throughout the country in the month of November 2020. A brief list of those industrial concrete flooring jobs is itemised below:
- Concrete floors in Chesterfield, Derbyshire for a major retail outlet
- Warehouse floor refurbishing and polishing contract in Avonmouth, Bristol
- Racking bolt removal and floor renovation at a warehouse in Park Royal, London
- Design and construction of a new warehouse floor at speculative industrial units in Southwater, Horsham, Sussex
- Cold store Concrete floor slab installation in Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Laser screed concrete flooring for multiple warehouse units in Willenhall near Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Concrete Flooring and laser controlled sub base levelling at new warehousing development in Rowley Regis, West Midlands
- Floor joint repairs, crack repairs and joint sealant at haulage Yard in Melmerby, Ripon, North Yorkshire
- Waste recycling centre concrete flooring including all sub base levelling, design and construction of steel fibre reinforced jointless warehouse floor, including dry shake topping and floor densifier to increase floor hardness and abrasion resistance in Washington, Tyne & Wear.
- Level access doorway joint repairs in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire for major online retailer
Level Best Concrete Flooring are carrying out further concrete flooring repair works and new cast insitu concrete floor slabs during the month of November 2020, and should you require details of these concrete flooring projects, then please feel free to contact us on 01405 819199 or alternatively contact us at email@example.com .