Level Best Floor Renovation Team making excellent progress in Avonmouth, Bristol
Following successful completion and handover in Bedford, Northamptonshire on behalf of Prologis, Level Best Concrete Flooring’s Floor Renovation Team has mobilised to the next major dilapidation and floor refurbishment contract on behalf European Warehouse and Logistics company, Logicor in Avonmouth, Bristol.
Full scope of works are as follows which are not too dissimilar to what Level Best have recently carried out on projects in Bedford, Northamptonshire and Minworth, West Midlands:
- Removal of previous tenant installed racking bolts through innovative core drilling method.
- Removal of previous tenant installed demarcations including resin coverings, anti-slip walkways and paint.
- Joint arris breakdown repairs including the raking out and resealing of sawn induced contraction joints.
- Installation of heavy-duty joint repair system in areas where construction joints have heavily degraded.
- Final clean, polish and sealing diamond polishing system
This major floor refurbishment contract in Avonmouth, Bristol is currently running alongside Level Best’s design and construction division, who are busy designing and constructing new industrial warehouse concrete floors in Horsham, West Sussex and Wolverhampton, West Midlands and also Washington, Tyne and Wear and Durham.
To understand more about how Level Best’s all encompassing Floor Renovation System can assist you with your industrial warehouse concrete floor slab repair and refurbishment, contact one of Level Best’s experienced Floor Surveyors on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give them a call on 01405 819199.