Level Best Concrete Flooring are hitting the ground running in the first month of the new calendar year with a variety of new and existing industrial concrete flooring contracts being carried out throughout the UK.
The majority of the projects below fall into Yorkshire-based Level Best’s specialist area of ‘medium-sized mixed-use’ industrial and commercial developments, most of these projects are developed on a speculative basis tailored to the local area’s demand.
- Industrial concrete floor slab installation utilising laser screed and powerfloat technology in Braintree, Essex on behalf of a new customer as part of a 3-unit speculative development.
- Design and build concrete floor installation in Alnwick, Northumberland for another new customer and another speculative mixed-use development.
- Mixed-use industrial and retail concrete floor installation in Telford, Shropshire as part of a new 9-unit development.
- High-tolerance design and build industrial concrete floor installation with laser screed technology in Chesterfield, South Yorkshire.
- Return visit concrete floor installation in Tamworth, West Midlands as part of an industrial unit fitout.
- Overlay concrete floor construction totalling 70,000 sq ft in Worcester, West Midlands to TR34 FM2 surface tolerance for pallet racking.
All the above projects will be carried out in-house by Level Best Concrete Flooring’s specialist preparation and installation teams. All works starting with the final subbase levelling works and completing with the instant saw cut joint sealant utilise the latest and most innovative concrete flooring technology available in the UK marketplace.