Level Best Concrete Flooring, Yorkshire’s most innovative industrial concrete flooring contractor, have completed the first phase of works on a mixed-use light industrial, commercial and retail project in Tolworth, West London.
Level Best’s full concrete flooring services detailed below where on show on this project. The concrete flooring specialist regularly carry out the following for regular clients such as the project team on this scheme in London.
- Design – fully comprehensive design, calculations and drawings by a professionally qualified engineering design practice including the provision of professional indemnity insurance.
- Subbase preparation – final regulating subbase preparation ensuring the design tolerances are met whilst removing any trade interfaces for the main contractor an other sub-contract trades.
- Slab preparation – all steel armoured proprietary permeant formwork is installed as per the design with column isolation details introduced throughout, isolating the slab from the main structural steelwork.
- Slab placement – all slabs were placed to The Concrete Soceity’s TR34 FM3 regulations utilising laser screed technology .
- Slab finishing – a full powerfloat surface finish was provided with a curing and sealing agent applied on completion.
- Saw cutting – sawn induced joints were installed as per the design engineer’s drawings providing stress relief and shrinkage control.
- Joint sealant – joints are instantly sealed utilising an instant saw cut sealant product providing immediate joint arris protection and traditional joint seal properties.
Whether it be a multi-unit scheme in London or a larger warehouse scheme elsewhere in the UK, Level Best always offer the above fully comprehensive service, ensuring clients are provided with a “one-stop-shop” industrial concrete flooring service.
Should you have your own industrial, commercial or retail project requiring the above services, then please contact us through our contract us page and ask to speak to one of our pre-construction team members.